• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini lops - Do any of you you have them as outside buns?

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
I want one of these. Sooooo cute! Smudge is a harlequin Rex and also soooo cute but he lives in the shed outside and was wondering if a lop could do the same. Wouldn't his ears get wet from being dragged through the grass all day?

Yes, lots of people do. Mini lops ears only really go down to a bit past their chin so they're fine.

My mini lop never gets his ears dirty. He loves to step into the water bowl and get his feet wet, though. :lol: Most lops keep their ears above ground, only the English lops can't avoid it, they even step on their ears, they are much too long.

My two are outside. :wave::wave: The ears aren't a problem - the tips might get a bit wet if the grass is damp (from where they bend down to eat) but nothing major. Bubbles manages to step into the water bowl at least once day too. :lol::lol:

Smudgestandingupwiththerunofthegard.jpg

Back