• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B & B's party planning P10

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
It is B and B's birthday in April. Beige is already compiling a present list and would like suggestions from other bunnies...

I took a sneaky look at his list the other day. He has a Pets at Home store card as number one on his list :shock: and at number two he wants his own account with the sprout growers who supply Sainsbury's so more realistic suggestions would be appreciated. He is a little bunny with big ideas.

Rabswood

Last edited:
It is B and B's birthday in April. Beige is already compiling a present list and would like suggestions from other bunnies...

I took a sneaky look at his list the other day. He has a Pets at Home store card as number one on his list :shock: and at number two he wants his own account with the sprout growers who supply Sainsbury's so more realistic suggestions would be appreciated. He is a little bunny with big ideas.

Rabswood

It cant be a year already?! :shock: :shock:.

Biege certaintly has big ideas :lol:

Fletcher: Its my happy gotcha day in April, and ive just asked my mummy for toys, i find the colorful wooden balls very fun :D (i sure i heard mummy saying you can get the knot version too) there very good for your teefs :D

BellaIt was mine and Chloes birthday on Tuesday we were 1! Mum says that means we are all grown up now. Mum bought us some sprouts and some carrot and a big ball with corn things in :) I hope you have a lovely birthday Beige and you get lots of sprouts

Dylan It's my birthday in May and I've told Mum what I want already. I keep tellin Mum that she doesn't have to buy me a pressie but I wanna be a house bunny, but Mum says I have to think of something else coz she says I need to stay outside. She said I'm gonna move in with Biscuit & Wuzzle :roll: That's all I need. Livin with fuzzy butt and gummy. I'm gonna need and invite to that Malibu party with Nemo...

Beige: It's me and Big's birthday on 29th of April. That's 62 days, 1,466 hours and 30 minutes. I have to give the mommy plenty of time to shop for all the presents on the list. However if I had my own Pets at Home store card I would be able to go in and get all the stuff myself and save her the trouble. Yes Fletcher toys will be on the list.

Big: The mommy won't let you have your own store card

Beige: But I really, really want one

Big: You'd better think of something else because you won't get one

Beige: Bella If I had known it was your birthday I would have made you a card with a special Beige verse inside.

Big: Nemo about the Malibu party. Beige and I were not invited to the one at your house and Auntie Angie said Malibu was not for baby bunnies

Beige: But as we will be 1 year old we will not be baby bunnies, I will put Malibu birthday party on my list. How many bunnies do you think we will be allowed to invite Big?

Big: How many bunnies are on the Forum?

Beige:
Someone did a big count up not so long ago on a thread but I can't remember?

Big: We wouldn't get them all in the rabbit room

Beige: No we wouldn't. Dylan we already live indoors as house rabbits but the mummy is chucking us out when the weather gets warmer but we like playing outside anyway dont we Big

Big: Yes

Beige: Dylan do fuzzy butt and gummy like you?

Big: If we are going to live ouside we could have the Malibu party in the garden and have the gazebo up

Beige: All the bunnies wouldn't get under the gazebo if it rained though

Big: Some could go under the bushes, or under the guinea pig hutch.

Beige:
I want to go under the guinea pig hutch

Big: Yes so do I that's the best place

Beige: well it would be our birthday so I think we should be allowed to be the ones to go under the guinea pig hutch

Big: Do we have to invite the guinea pigs?

Beige: No, guinea pigs don't like Malibu

Oscar (the guinea pig): Yes we do

Beige: Well you are still not invited

Oscar: We will bring a present

Beige: OK you are invited but only for 1/2 an hour

Oscar:
1/2 an hour!

Beige: Yes you should leave before the party games start

Oscar: We like party games

Beige: You won't like this one, Pig in the Middle...

Oscar: OK we will leave before the party games start.

Big: I am so glad you started making your list early Beige, with the Malibu party there is so much to plan.

Beige: Yes I think we need to go in the Editorial meeting room to help us focus

Big: We can't

Beige: Why not?

Big: Lavender and Oxo ate the editorial meeting room

Beige: I'm scrubbing their names off the party invite list right now.

Big and Biege! :shock: thats not nice to play piggie in the middle :no:

Fletcher: My mummy has a pig and she does her soppy voice with him *does sickings* You should get a new editiotrial room for your birthday! Pent house size!! (and you can have your malibu partys in there ;))

He has a Pets at Home store card as number one on his list :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Alvin said he loves wallpaper so a roll of wallpaper would be on his wish list :roll:

Pearl has suggested tunnels or a wicker cat basket (just like her falling apart one) and if they dont like the one you pick she would be more than happy to offer it a home :p

:lol: :lol:

Oops the product didnt come up, its the deluxe gift basket ;)

Big: We could see the picture. It looks like a good present. Perhaps you could have it now as an engagment present. The mommy said we can't have the dried corn though, I think someone told her it wasn't good for us.

Beige: Pearl we have a wicker basket at the moment but we don't chew it. We have just seen a trash basket on the site that Rose has posted. It has wheel on it. I could get Big to push me round the garden. I think I will add it to my list.

Alfie: My birthday is the day after yours and I'm going to be one too!!! I didn't know we could write birthday lists, I'm going to get a pen and paper.

Bubbles: I don't know exactly when my birthday is. Mummy told me that all she knows is it's very close to Alfie's, so we're going to celebrate on the same day. :D

I haven't got a clue what to buy - I think they'll be happiest with a cardboard box and some willow toys to chew. :lol:

Indi: we suggest a bunny birthday cake made of sprouts, carrots, herbs, spring greens and hobnob biscuits (not that we've ever had one :oops:)
Phoenixand you should serve hay cookies at the party, and carrotys
Indi Do you want some more girlies at your party? we're very pretty!

Beige: It is a good job you found this thread as your birthday is so close. Start writings your birthday list now and don't waste anymore time.

Big: Carlron you are one present Beige will not be sharing :love:

Beige: Phoenix and Indi, you are welcome to come the more doe's at the party the better. I agree you are both very pretty, but don't tell Bella (or Lola, or Ghostie) I said that however you do look a bit like my sister and that's spooky.

Beige: Phoenix and Indi, you are welcome to come the more doe's at the party the better. I agree you are both very pretty, but don't tell Bella (or Lola, or Ghostie) I said that however you do look a bit like my sister and that's spooky.

Bella hops off in huff

Back