• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does this mean Frodo is a rescue Bunny do you think ?

Frodo

New Kit
Hi,
I got Frodo about 6 weeks ago from a family who had two small (under 4) girls and another one the way. He has been bought for the girls and lived in a tiny in door cage, desined for a single guinne pig.Though they some times let him run about the house.
When one of the children came into hospital with asthma the mum decided to get GET RID of the rabbit (then called Peter) so I said that I would take it as I was worried it could end up in an unsuitable home. Seeing as they thought it alright to keep a (all be it small) bunny in a cage where he could not really turn round let alone hop about.:evil:
I love my little rabbit but I think he's getting to the age when I need to get him 'done' as he is starting to get a bit 'Assertive!' :shock: at times.

Last edited:
I think he is yours now. Poor bunny in small cage :evil: how people can think it is big enough when they cant move is beyond me :roll:
What have you re-called him?

It sounds like little frodo has escaped a very unsuitable home, thank goodness you rescued him. As long as he is 'mature' he can be neutered. This is usually at about 4 months. Your vet will be able to tell you whether it is possible to neuter frodo. You will find that it does calm him down a lot. Good luck.

Back