• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Bunny Savvy Adopter Wanted

Oh my word.....they are absolutely STUNNING!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Well Jane.....you can always send Jo and Declan to me if you want to make a couple of spaces at yours......... :p ;) :lol:

lol i was looking at them thinking ive never seen them at Alices'! then i read 'currently cared for at a foster home...' hehe i thought i was going mad forgetting a gorgeous couple like that!

lol i was looking at them thinking ive never seen them at Alices'! then i read 'currently cared for at a foster home...' hehe i thought i was going mad forgetting a gorgeous couple like that!

do you know i was thinking.. how did i miss those two myself then read in foster care!!!! lol. i have to say at alices there is a stunning set of rabbits who all deserve a home some need more attention than others but many are freindly and have no real issues too. there were several i would have taken with me if i could have... if only had the room.... (and had not promised tom i would not bring anything bak with me!!!) mind u i also want alices own pet rabbit milo and her dog.... lol x

Back