• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I thought Lucy was poorly!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Came down and she was in the litter tray a bit still and when I stroked her she didnt move:(:(

Heard the rattle of the pellets and was bouncing about like a good un!

Phew!!!

lol yeah they usually do it when they pee, i love the look of concentration on their face. :lol:

:lol::lol: Daisy's like that when she does a big pile of poops, I feel like I shouldn't look at her coz its invading her privacy and she might be embarrassed :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Dh thinks I'm mad....or sad.... or probably both :lol: because I can always tell when one of mine is having a big pooping session by the look on their face. :oops:

haha, kermits the same, he gets himself in the exact same position in the litter tray then does a wee squinty head concentration look.
Much cuteness.

Came down and she was in the litter tray a bit still and when I stroked her she didnt move:(:(

Heard the rattle of the pellets and was bouncing about like a good un!

Phew!!!

Exactly the same thing happened to me today!!!

Daisy usually hops off round the living room as soon as I let her out in the mornings, but today she just sat on the mat and closed her eyes. I ran to get her pellets in a bit of a panic, and of course she was up like a shot and scoffing them with her usual gusto!

Bunnies eh...

That's how I toilet trained Blue...Waited till he was sat with that frownie concentration look the whisked him off to his litter tray. Unsurprisingly he wasn't always happy about this and I ended up with a trail of wee a couple of times.....

i hate it when they scare you like that! Crystal the other week was flat out didnt move at all when i went near her i touchedher still didnt move... started getting tearful thinking shewas dying continued to stroke her when all of a sudden she jumped up with a fright...blaintly in a deep sleep!

I wish Thor would get a look of concentration! Indie is a perfect little lady but Thor just poos wherever he is :oops:. Thankfully he does his wees in the trays but I have no idea how to train him out of it, since he is constantly pooing

Back