• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Carlton has PMT.

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
He's been hating on me all day, looking at me like dirt, ignoring me, ignoring the veg i put down (eats it as soon as daddy comes home though!!). He won't listen to me or come to me. Has been to daddy for fuss, I tried to fuss him and he ran away!

Something got up his bum, I don't know what I've done to be ignored all day! :cry:

And because he's been mean to me, I'm going to show you his baldy butt!

DSCF4634.jpg

awwww! bunny rejection sucks!! sure you havent got "spring fever" yourself and he's picking up on the hormones/pheromones?? ;)

sorry i snuck in and replaced him with alvin while you slept... welcome to my world :wave::wave::wave:

Alvin 2 is settling in great tho :p:lol::lol::lol:

sorry i snuck in and replaced him with alvin while you slept... welcome to my world :wave::wave::wave:

Alvin 2 is settling in great tho :p:lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock: He IS Alvin today!! He just won't be my friend today, buuuuu huuuuuu! :cry:

Maybe it's cos of the baldy bum. It might be getting him down. :( :lol:

... or it could be because some 2 foot has not helped him do his blog in aaaggess and we miss reading it!

He did go through a really boring few weeks but he has a lot to talk about now, I must let him get on the computer this week.

Carlton, this is Big. I know you must be feeling sad because we are apart but you must remember you are always in my thoughts.

Here is a pictue of me to cheer you up...

BigtoC.jpg

Big
X X X

PS Don't worry about your baldy bum. I think it is cute

Carlton, this is Big. I know you must be feeling sad because we are apart but you must remember you are always in my thoughts.

Here is a pictue of me to cheer you up...

BigtoC.jpg

Big
X X X

PS Don't worry about your baldy bum. I think it is cute

Carlton just binkied to the ceiling and has fainted on the floor! :love::love:

Back