• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just when you think they can't destroy anything else...

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
....somebunny has eaten my jewellery pliers.:evil:

005.jpg

Well it surely wasn't me, i'm far too cute to commit such a heinous crime :angel:

009-1.jpg

apache, the rubber grips are what makes the spring mechanism work! they is all useless now!

is my fault for putting them on the floor and forgetting about them!

Can I just point out that whatever gets broken or destroyed, no matter how many bunnies there may be around, it is never a bunny thats guilty of any crime. So mine keep telling me anyway!

Valerie says the words, 'chewed' and 'destroyed' must be replaced with 'tasted' and 'sampled'..... and she should know, she's currently tasting and sampling most of the wood that holds the shed together!

Valerie says the words, 'chewed' and 'destroyed' must be replaced with 'tasted' and 'sampled'..... and she should know, she's currently tasting and sampling most of the wood that holds the shed together!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back