• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never had to ask before.....Update hes gone :(

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
.....But i really need any spare vibes for my boy Blackie :(:(

Im sitting here crying because im scared incase i lose my boy :cry:

He has taken his meds and has ate a few basil leaves and a bromelain (sp) tablet and i gave him 5ml of water after his meds and a tummy rub, But his tummy is all bloated and i think that is whats wrong, either that or a blockage of fur :cry::cry::cry: And still no poo :(

He has an appointment at the vets first thing in the morning (which wont come quick enough) and he lives with my bf so i cant stay with him through the night :cry:

I cant lose him, he means everything to me and will soon be bonded with his sister, please god dont take him from me :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
I hope SO much that Blackie is going to be okay. :cry: I am sending tons and tons of vibes for your boy, and a hug for you. xxxxx

((((((((((((((( VIBES )))))))))))))))

If you think he is bloated or that he may have an obstruction then he really cant wait til tomorrow to see a Vet
Can you contact your Vet's Emergency Service ?

Please dont syringe feed anything but water if a blockage/bloat is suspected. It will just make matters worse.

Sending tons of vibes for Blackie

xx

If you think he is bloated or that he may have an obstruction then he really cant wait til tomorrow to see a Vet

Please dont syringe feed anything but water if a blockage/bloat is suspected. It will just make matters worse.

xx

Agreed, hope hes ok

xx

Have been to vet after hours tonight and they were USELESS :? They said he felt fine and to syringe him recovery and water,
but i remembered reading on here force feeding can just be as bad so only given him water and the liquid paraffin i got from vet!
My Bf is staying up with him and if anything goes wrong i will phone emergency again :(
He has drunk from his water bottle but not alot so thats why i gave him some from a syringe!

Have been to vet after hours tonight and they were USELESS :? They said he felt fine and to syringe him recovery and water,
but i remembered reading on here force feeding can just be as bad so only given him water and the liquid paraffin i got from vet!
My Bf is staying up with him and if anything goes wrong i will phone emergency again :(
He has drunk from his water bottle but not alot so thats why i gave him some from a syringe!

Did the Vet administer any pain relief ?

Oh no poor little thing. Personally I think I would consider just sticking with the water and not give any more liquid paraffin...keeping the contents hydrated is really important and liquid paraffin repels water, some vets are now starting to recommend not to give liquid paraffin any more and to just concentrate on keeping everything hydrated so it moves more easily.

Really hope your precious little one is ok xxx

Sending lots of vibes; I can imagine how worried you are and I really hope Blackie will be ok. xx

Come on Blackie sending loads of vibes ~~~~ why does this always happen out of hours what a nightmare!

Back