• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They're out!!!

Well I say they...Bean is out and about...Truffle has ventured out the cage but runs back in again as soon as anyone moves! :shock: Bean is still as confident as ever and came running up to me as a led down on the floor, jumped on my back an then flopped out on there...Truffle stood at the cage door and watched. Think she is eager to come out as she has had a little run. Just worried if she doesnt come out that Bean will claim all of his territory in the front room and she wont get a look in..

Do you think this situation is ok?

Alvin and pearl are the same... shes only brave enough to have a nose around once hes proved its safe :love:

Are they new buns? Or is the timid one new?

Hope she gets over it!

weve had pearl over a year now :shock: i think its just her nature, i also half think alvin is deaf so hes not phased by stuff

even at the vets he sits munching hay while pearl huddles in the corner of the carrier..

your little girl will get better once shes used to the place, then shell act like she owns it :D

I hope so...she is so adorable. But is a bit of a scardy cat! She has just come out now! But Bean grunted and gone back in now....is it too soon to be letting them out????

EEEEEK!

Oooo she is out again and nosy nosy around everywhere and hopped back in. Bean seems to be behaving himself and being very nice. He still comes and runs over to us on the sofa she stays on the mat just outside her cage. :(

Some buns cope with space better than others, I would just watch and see.

Truffle will in her own time come out and explore, you may even find food will tempt her to explore.

What sort of floor do you have, if it is a solid floor she might just be a bit wary of slipping.

Some buns cope with space better than others, I would just watch and see.

Truffle will in her own time come out and explore, you may even find food will tempt her to explore.

What sort of floor do you have, if it is a solid floor she might just be a bit wary of slipping.

Yeah we have laminate flooring! However, rugs in front of sofa and in front of cage so there is only about a mtr of laminate floor.

They are both happily tucking in to some straw now out side the cage! They love their wicker ball and both getting their heads right inside to eat the hay we stash in there.

She ventures on the laminate and then gets a bit freaked out. Bean used to do that when he first came out his cage when a little baby. But now he bounds up and down it. We have had LOADS of binkys or binkis (however you spell it) from Bean today! Including all around the front room. Truffle is sweet and just watches him moving her head up and down right on the edge of the rug! Bean comes back and just sits next to her.

I think you should put some piccies up of your buns in the photo section so we can picture who you're talking about :D

Back