• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good run around - now moving slower

Hi:wave::wave:

Honey has not been used to lots of exercise before. She had been in a smallish cage until I got her at about 16/18 weeks and then she has had free range of only our small dining room up until last night.
So last night we removed the boards seperating the lounge from the dining room and blocked off all areas that have wires in them, so Honey could have a good run around.She was doing jumps and leaps and getting on the sofas. she doesn't normally jump on things.
This morning she was very subdude and quiet. Still eating, pooing,weeing and drinking, so no worries with regards to that.
Do you think she may have overworked her muscles and was a bit stiff/achey?

Just seems a bit slower in her movements.
I hope it is nothing else.

Does this sound fesable?

Thank You

Hope Honey is ok! I have no idea really but it sounds plausible that she just tired herself out through all the binkies. Hope it's just that.

Thank you Giantbunnymummy

I'm hoping that's all it is too, but she's definately not been so active tonight!!!

I'll see how she is tomorrow.:(

Anyone else ever had a bun with aching muscles?

Hi
Just to let you know, Honey is back to her normal self. Lots of Binkies this morning and plenty of flops.

So I think we have to put it down to achey muscles and on tired little bun!! Phew!

Back