• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

praying for a miracle for billy/ he,s gone

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
ive just got back from the emergency vets with billy:cry::cry: he,s mouth breathing again, unfortunately on examination tonight, the mass in his tummy appears to of grown :cry::cry::cry: and now their is no sound in his right lung, although he,s eating he,s gone from 1.7 to 1.4 my vet said if he,s no better tomorrow i have to decide whats best for billy:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Oh, I am SO sorry. This is all SO unfair.....Billy is SUCH a gorgeous, friendly boy. :cry: :cry: :cry: It absolutely ENRAGES me that this person 'gifted' you with 14 bunnies that have SO many expensive medical problems.....and the heartache that goes along with them. :evil: :evil: How she could let them all get INTO this condition is beyond me. :censored:

I am sending masses of vibes for Billy to have a comfortable night, and hope there is improvement for him. It is always SUCH a difficult decision. Poor, sweet bunny. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back