• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess what i found ..U/D PICS

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Just got back from vets.. we left at 5:30pm, to find two moving crisp boxes on the doorstep :shock:

Someone has dumped a mismatched blue dutch girlie, and a muffin lookalike.:evil:
I just hope they have never been put together :roll::evil::evil:

So much for a stressfree day!!
Been at work, then to vets, then found this :roll:

Last edited:
Hehe Hetty ;)

A quick look over and apart from horribly long nails, fingers crossed, all looks good. Just need to figure where they are going! :shock:

Im so careful about my address as well, so no idea how they knew :?

Hehe Hetty ;)

A quick look over and apart from horribly long nails, fingers crossed, all looks good. Just need to figure where they are going! :shock:

Im so careful about my address as well, so no idea how they knew :?

Hmmm, they must have been passing by and someone pranching along with the bunnies/cages/food etc. Do your neighbours know? May be like a little known thing in the area and word spread to someone wanting to dump.

I have a few names in mind ;)

Hmmm, they must have been passing by and someone pranching along with the bunnies/cages/food etc. Do your neighbours know? May be like a little known thing in the area and word spread to someone wanting to dump.

I have a few names in mind ;)

My neighbour knows but i don't think they have told others :?

Its really p:censored: me off though

Maybe someone had given you a rabbit, and a friend asked them where their rabbit had gone, and they said.. blah blah blah, and they told them where you were incase they needed help rehoming theirs and they just dumped them.
Remember i have that lovely big cage.......foster...foster...
*Slaps wrists*

Unbelieveable they didn't even have the balls to speak to you face to face!!

Last edited:
well I suppose it's some sort of consolation that they were dumped on your doorstep to find unlike my Bella who was dumped at the car boot, free to get pregnant and myxi :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

What they had been dumped in:

dumpedbuns001.jpg

Little girlie
dumpedbuns002.jpg

dumpedbuns003.jpg

dumpedbuns004.jpg

dumpedbuns005.jpg

Little Muffin look-a-like
dumpedbuns006.jpg

dumpedbuns007.jpg

dumpedbuns008.jpg

dumpedbuns009.jpg

dumpedbuns010.jpg

OH.MY.GOD. The white and black one looks identical to ~Cat's~ Lola!
What are their sexes? I have a few names in line!

Awww gosh, what beautiful buns :love: Thank goodness you found them this evening, they'd either have got out of those boxes or a fox would have got in by the morning :(

Awww gosh, what beautiful buns :love: Thank goodness you found them this evening, they'd either have got out of those boxes or a fox would have got in by the morning :(

Where we are on a main ish road too =/
And loads of chavs :roll:

The dutchie is a girl
Blk/White bun is a boy :)

I just hope they have not been mixed.
I can not find any full plums on him, just empty sacs :?

I'm thinking..... Breeze for the Blue and Dorry for the Lola look a-like. It's sooo cute Dorry, or DORA :love:
Names inspired from the Cool Breeze Doritos and Original Doritos Boxes they were found in!
How wierd, i have never ever in my life bought Cool Breeze Dorritos, but today i did!! Must have been my influence! ;)

Back