• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescue closing down!!

bunniesbarnbabe

Warren Scout
hi
sadly myself and my husband have ended our marriage and we are now selling our home. this has resulted in me closing the rescue, i do still have bunnies and guineas here at the rescue which are still looking for a new home. can anyone help?
perhaps you are looking to rehome a bunny or perhaps you run a rescue and have space for some additional guests.
this is killing me to do this but i need to sort the furries out before the house sale goes through to ensure they are all settled before i move.

thank you

So sorry to hear about your marriage
I hope things work out for you

I am coming down to Warminster on Monday and can take some guineas if you have a way of getting them across to me

i'm sure i can help some way, if you can tell me how many bunnys and guineas you have then i will ring my local rescue and between us im sure we would be able to help.

So sorry to hear about your marriage, its not a nice thing to go through and i wouldnt wish it on anyone.

Hi

Just wanted to say that I hope all works out. It just shows what a caring person you are that you are going thru a marriage break up and worrying about how to sort the animals out!

Will have a think and see if there's any way in which I could help (as Im only just over the bridge from you).

I am so sorry for your troubles i wish i could help but i am in yorkshire i would have been able to take 2 bunnies or guineas

Hi so sorry to hear about the marriage and having to close down the rescue centre i could offer a few spaces for the RSPCA Goole but i think you might be a bit far away sorry i cant help anymore :)

thank you for all your kind offers of help. it is appreciated. i am gutted it has come to this but i feel i have no alternative but to close the rescue. with one less income in the house, funds are dyer, i have somone coming to value the house tomorrow as i also have to sell.
its just a mess at the moment. xx
thank you all again for the offers. xx

Hi

Just wanted to say that I hope all works out. It just shows what a caring person you are that you are going thru a marriage break up and worrying about how to sort the animals out!

Will have a think and see if there's any way in which I could help (as Im only just over the bridge from you).

thank you, thats great. x

possibly contact the bristol rabbit rescue? or possibly contac ta few welsh rescues and warwick i would normally also say alice.. but i know at moment she is very over populated due to a huge rescue beign taken in. i wish i could help. i travel to gloucester regualryl and will willingly help do bunny runs from bristol up this way if anyone this direction can help. x

It will take a little while to sell your house. Could you not highlight pictures of each available bunny under rabbits in need and get permanent homes for them. It might be less disruptive than trying to get another rescue to take.
How many bunnies do you have?

If I can be of help in anyway just shout as I will have alot more space in a couple of weeks once I have moved.
So sorry:cry:

Hi, I am in Bristol, If you have accomodation I could possibly help out in the short term though would have to ok it with the otherhalf first.

Sorry, other half is stnading his ground, says we've got no room. But if there is anything else I can do to help please let me know.

Last edited:
just repeating going down to Warminster on Monday..and thanks for offer but Sunday wouldn't work....
I can't go off my route as visiting my mother and don't get much time with her..but if anyone can get piggies across I can take them
Shall I put a request in Transport?

just to add if the pigs you have are the ones on your website we can take all of them
so worth a transport appeal:D

Last edited:
Back