• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't believe how naughty Faline is!

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
omg! she escaped again! Just had a woman knock on the door and ask if I had a rabbit as we had the wendy house on the veranda. So I got some pellets and followed her and there was Faline happily eating the neighbours plants. She ran off under their car when I got to her, then had a merry little jaunt off to the next persons house. I shouted at her so she went under their car then decided to come up to me.

I grabbed her and clung on for dear life. :lol:

I couldn't work out how she got out as I was sure I'd closed the gate, she has systematically chewed two slats on the veranda so there is a gap she can just squeeze through, it was quite a jump down though! Gonna have to go buy a roll of chicken wire tomorrow.

:lol::lol::lol: After nibbling a wood carving silhouette of herself out of our hutch here, it doesn,t suprise me at all. Norty Faline:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: After nibbling a wood carving silhouette of herself out of our hutch here, it doesn,t suprise me at all. Norty Faline:lol::lol:

:lol: she is a monster!
My Dad is not too impressed by his veranda, She's completely killed his huge passion flower plant that was growing up it too, snipped it right in half. :shock:

Funnily enough when they said they'd seen a rabbit I didn't even need to ask which one.

Last edited:
Back