• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nessa

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just a few pictures of her enjoying the sun on saturday :love: I'm just hoping we have some more sunny days for her soon.

nessa2.jpg

nessa3.jpg

nessa4.jpg

nessa.jpg

Hello Nessa:wave: What a pretty bunny you are! I'm glad to see you're exploring the garden in the sun - it looks fun :)
Hope you get to do some more exploring soon

She is so beautiful :love:

Do you know how old she is ?

She is a fantastic looking girl, just the sort of bunny I like, nice upright ears, a long face and a really athletic shaped body :love:

Alice thought she was one of the older bunnies rescued but that means she is still only around 3 years at most, but who knows :? She has definately had plenty of babies. When I put her with Ed and El just to see if they would get on they accepted her straight away but Ed likes to Hump and she just threw herself to the ground with her tail up and looked terrified everytime. She obviously knew exactly what was required of her :(

Awww bless her, she looks very happy there enjoying some sunshine - her ears are all nice and perky and interested in what is going on :) I wonder if she's Benji's mum :?

I do hope we see some more sunshine soon so she can really make the most of it in whatever time she has left. xxx

She is absolutely GORGEOUS! :love: :love: She really DOES seem happy, and like she is enjoying herself. :D I hope that she has many more happy days ahead of her.

Just found this piccy of her too. She is such a long bunny when she flops out. Her dog crate arrived today and we have just set it up for her so now she has plenty of head room to stand on her back legs :)

HPIM1606.jpg

Back