• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunny star

steph1705

Warren Scout
Hi everyone
I am fairly new to the forum and now my cam is working i thought it was about time i posted some pics of my bun star:D hope this works hehe
star077.jpg

star081.jpg

star082.jpg

star078.jpg

ermmm whats snuffles? she saw a vet yestarday 4 a pre op check so surely if she had this snuffles the vet would know??!! her nose is always wet as she doesnt have a proper nose,she is missing that little triangle bit that twitches i dont know what its called:oops: you got me worried now :?

Last edited:
hehe i saw the bun and just thought she looks like her nose is missing hehe :) extremely cute!!!! and so beautiful!

ermmm whats snuffles? she saw a vet yestarday 4 a pre op check so surely if she had this snuffles the vet would know??!! her nose is always wet as she doesnt have a proper nose,she is missing that little triangle bit that twitches i dont know what its called:oops: you got me worried now :?

If she has a deformed nose then that may explain it. Snuffles is a term used to describe an upper respiratory tract infection that presents with symptoms including sneezing and a snotty nose.

As your Bun saw a Vet yesterday and no problem was found her 'wet nose' is probably 'normal' for her.

I read about little stitch today,on his little web site,im very sorry 4 your loss made me cry,so unfair. :cry: star was going to be drown because noone would buy her with a funny nose:censored:

Your bunny is gorgeous and having a wonky nose makes her even more adorable :love::love::love:

I read about little stitch today,on his little web site,im very sorry 4 your loss made me cry,so unfair. :cry: star was going to be drown because noone would buy her with a funny nose:censored:

Drown? :shock:

Who was going to drown her?

She's a lovely little thing. :D

she was at a pet shop my friends mum worked at,they were shutting down and ened up giving animals away noone wanted her and the guy was going to drowned her :censored:

Back