• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how can you roughly tell a young buns age?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
mm little chap from vets seems a young bun and vet agress but we have no idea how young. The receptionist says his plums are there so her hubby said but weve not checked as weve only had him since monday. Hes very musky uneutered bunny smell so we know he is intact for definate. He is smallish but we do not know if that is his bredd or if he is young.
His fur is very odd almost fuzzy. Forgive me but can anyone advise me on when baby buns lose their baby fur in the first real moult?
Either it is a bit of fuzzy coat or he is part lionhead or it is baby bunny fuzz like willow had up unti she was a year old then it just moulted out and became a fluffier version:shock::lol:

he really is a strange littel heinz 57 bunny as his ears are wayyyy to big to be a lionhead but he has a teeny bit of lionhead fuzz between his ears:lol:

any tips?

He sounds like my Strawberry- he has massive ears and a little bit of fluff around them then on his cheeks.

awwh have you got a pic? ;)

he sounds lovely!

heinz 57's buns always make me smile, some of them are so funny looking but so cute with it :lol: Lilys still not grown into her ears..goodness knows what kind of mix she is!

Back