• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Darling Fliss - slight improvement

Jaypot

Mama Doe
:cry::cry:Please send all the vibes you can for our darling little sweetheart - she is really very poorly :cry::cry: We just don't know :cry::cry:

Last edited:
She's a wee bit better :D Oh it was awful, we really thought we where losing her :cry::cry:

We spoke to the vet on the phone and if she was no better this evening we where going to have to make a decision :cry: Up to now, she has passed poops, very strange ones, and she has started to eat and drink.

I gave her some metoclop, metacam and Infacol as well as sub-cuts - she is so tiny that we could only get 10ml into her.

But after being nursed for hours, literally, she is now starting to pick at food and has had a good drink :D

I tell you, I have been in tears with relief since she perked up a bit - she is not out of the woods yet but she is improving and that's what we want - our little one to get better :love:

We are both shattered with nerves and both of us have headaches with the stress - but we just want our baby well again :love:

Oh thank goodness she is improving !!
Lots more vibes heading her way and some calming vibes for you and John too

xx

oh no ...only just seen this ... come on little Fliss ....

pleased there is some improvement ...i am sending lots of vibes

xx

Back