• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would like-huge run for grass

Bea & Floss

Mama Doe
Hi does anyone know where i can buy a huge run to go on the grass for my buns. or have any ideas for making one.

My buns have a large aviary but i would like them to have access to grass(when it starts to grow!)

i would love them to have free range time but i cannot do this as my garden has too many toxic plants, escape routes and a naughty cairn terrier pup, so i think a run would be the next best thing! any ideas? thanks:D

There are some good ones on ebay,i got a 8ftx4ft for £57 pound. The two in your links seem a little low. here is a item number for you to take a look at 230329552334 and 310113972727.

Last edited:
There are some good ones on ebay,i got a 8ftx4ft for £57 pound. The two in your links seem a little low. here is a item number for you to take a look at 230329552334 and 310113972727.

Hi thanks for that it looks good is the quality good? one thing though they have put the price up to £69 + £15.99 delivery!:roll:

hi sorry yes i had to pay the delivery too. mine was a auction so got it at £57. buy it now was £67. i think its very well made and a great price for the size, the cheaper 1 i posted is great very easy to put up and a good size for the price compared to p@h stuff.

http://www.aviaries4u.co.uk i saw this link on here yesterday so i had a nosey,they have a quote service and i have had quite a good quote on a costome run not cheap but the quality looks first class.maybe worth a look if any1 is interested

Back