• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you should see her now...

mum2buns

Warren Scout
...Sparkle is a real little madam. Her true personality is shining through now after being so ill last week.
She is definitely boss and does exactly what she wants. She was cross this morning when I went to work and she couldn't go into the living room.
She is fantastic and I love her to bits. She loves being stroked (and nudges me when I stop). Tyson and Bruno don't sit still long enough to be stroked.
She is just gorgeous and I am so happy she came to live with me :love:

Awe little rascal after all that worry!! I'm so glad she has a lovely new home with lots of love, I felt so bad for her previous owners. Could we have some piccies please

I really could not have found anyone better for Sparkle/Twinkle as she is as loved and spoilt as she was with her other family so she really has found her home from home.
Thanks Gayle
xxxxx

I will upload pics hopefully this weekend. Her middle name is Twinkle as, for some reason, I alternate between calling her Sparkle and Twinkle or sometimes a bit of a strange Twarkle Sprinkle. I think it's her being ill that sent me a bit mad or was I mad anyway - Kay will answer that one as she and David know I'm a bit potty ;)

I will upload pics hopefully this weekend. Her middle name is Twinkle as, for some reason, I alternate between calling her Sparkle and Twinkle or sometimes a bit of a strange Twarkle Sprinkle. I think it's her being ill that sent me a bit mad or was I mad anyway - Kay will answer that one as she and David know I'm a bit potty ;)

Your not a bit potty, you are alot potty but an excellent friend:D

thanks Kay - you're a good friend to me too and I can't thank you enough for allowing Sparkle (and Bruno of course) to come to live with me :love:

Back