• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

those that use newspaper for your bunnies - do they tear it to pieces ?

whenever I put newspaper in with my girls, they seem to go mad and chew, tear, and throw it around

is this common, or is this a protest by them for me to read more highbrow dailys :lol: ?

Only one of my bunnies does it:roll::lol::lol::lol:
Clean them out and the hut is lovely,go back half an hour later and you want to see the mess:shock:

no honey takes great delight in ripping at least 3-4 newspapers up daily its funny she loves it!!!:lol:

I gave up on newspaper with my two - They tear it up and spread it all over the place! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: yes!! our lot have a field day if they get their hands (or teeth) on it! they seem to have great fun, i dont like clearing after though :lol:

Deej will sometimes rip up the paper (he has it under his litter tray), and if he's in a mood he will definitely rip it up to show his displeasure!!!

Hunny & Mustard do it. So I gave them a yellow pages to tear - they didn't touch it, they prefer newspaper! :roll:

:lol: There was me thinking it was just my Katy Scissor paws who does it.:roll:

It has been worse the last couple of week for some reason, think she must be trying to nest or something as spring is coming. The hay is also getting dug out of their dog bed onto the floor.:roll:

Abbey does all the time, I give her newspaper just for chewing, keeps her from chewing other stuff. She likes it when I wrapp her food up in newspaper too.

My girl does this sometimes. Every couple of weeks she takes great delight in causing chaos with it. The worst occasion she managed ti drag it all over the run :roll:

Emma

my girls so this they also love cardboard boxes they love throwing them around lol although by the time they have finished it doesnt look like a box :lol:

Back