• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panacur - How much do you pay?

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Just wondering. I do all my buns annually & have just started another course as I have a bun showing possible EC symptoms.

I got from a horse-feed supplier last time I bulk bought - but it's still costing a fair bit that could otherwise be spent on shoes:oops::lol:

I've got quotes from my vets, P@H & horse feed place, & P@H are currently offering me the biggest bulk discount. I don't usually buy from them, but it's a considerable saving:?

vetuk, they are £3.48 per tube and it's free delivery if you just order panacur.

You can also get 5% off at the moment using the promotional code "sale5%"

i got it from vet uk on hugos there reccomendation. its £11 for a bottle which does multiple bunnies.. its got free postage its the one for cats and dogs but same ingrediants.... it was with me within 3 days of order. the dosage is 0.2mls per kg of the 10% one hope that helps . x

oh man, i think i paid far too much for mine :shock:

my vets charged me £7 a tube, and I needed 2 tubes, one for each of my bunnies!

Back