• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny spring lurvin!

rachelsawyer

Warren Scout
Hi everyone, i havent been on here for ages. Just looking for a bit of advice. It it right that neutered buns still get the spring feeling after being done. Buster will not leave bella alone he is constantly on her and she is getting very upset and went for me tonight when i fed her. I thought the feeling/need for some jiggy went after being neutered. Any advice how i can keep Bella happy as she is an upset bun? thanks:)

My 2 males in my foursome have had a big falling out over the 2 girlies. One little boy has loads of cuts on him so have been seperated into pairs for the time being. Spring is def here but they will hopefully be rebonded soon

from the way aerthur is going (And he hasnt humped her since about 3 weeks after the op) my sources say yes!!! he is a humpy thing still(tho no way like he was before op) (both are neutered) but dora take it all in her stride.... she carries on eating and he gives up.. x

I was wondering this too as I noticed that one of my bonded pairs (together since October) have had a bit of a fall out. When I went to put them to bed last night she was nipping and pulling his fur when he came near her. He didnt seemed fazed by it though. When I first let them out this morning she runs as soon as he comes near her but they are now happily eating hay together. Must be the weather it is really quite warm here today.

Back