• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pearl is no Dora the explorer

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
well me and the bunnies are camping upstairs for the next few days (thats why bunny cam has a different view, plug sockets :roll:)

same cage setup just upstairs, its taken Pearl ALL day to venture from the safety of her cage to the bedroom where im sitting on the bed, alvin has been up here many times so is running from room to room.... i forget what a nervous little girl she is... its amazing how much difference the carpet they live on makes to pearl... its deffo coming to scotland with us - just havent told ste yet :lol::lol::lol:

Awww bless her. :love: Pearl likes things just the way they are - you'll be stuck with that carpet until it falls to pieces. :lol::lol:

Pearl, your bum is lovely, my dear. ;);)

lol! She's still there! What a great idea the webcam is, I should get one for my buns. The look like gorgeous rabbits.

lol pebbles is like that, if i bring them inside to play she sits in a box for AGES while domino runs round like a mad thing!

women! :lol:

Back