• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fabric stair gates

Not sure without seeing it up but looking at the pic I think a bunny might be able to slip underneath!

Yep Lolly is the same :roll: she chewed through a cushion in less than 3! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: pearl destroyed the soft cat bed thing i had, that was a scary day waiting to see if she pooped foam :shock:, started eating vet bed :shock: shes a monster :lol::lol::lol:

that looks amazing.... ouch at the price tho :shock::shock::shock:

me and the buns are camping upstairs at the mo and ive bodged together some panels from the pens i use in the cage with tie wraps..... really dodgy but so far keeping buns upstairs lol

we got one of these to stop the dog going upstairs. its more of a barrier because it doesnt open like a door

it doesnt have to be that high off the ground however im sure a bun will chew through it pretty sharpish. the dog had a crate the same material as the stairgate and it was chewed through within an hour.

id suggest a metal stair gate modified. i know people that have put mesh or perspex on their stairgates

we got one of these to stop the dog going upstairs. its more of a barrier because it doesnt open like a door

it doesnt have to be that high off the ground however im sure a bun will chew through it pretty sharpish. the dog had a crate the same material as the stairgate and it was chewed through within an hour.

id suggest a metal stair gate modified. i know people that have put mesh or perspex on their stairgates

Thanks i will have to get the OH modifying a metal one!

Back