• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sarah Again......Sorry......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have just removed Sarah's records from my Bunny Health File :cry:
The first sign of her terminal illness was on 15th March 2008.
She almost made it to a full year didn't she........

Oh god I miss her

rabbits350.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
:love::love::love:
She is beautiful.
So sad when you find their files,i found Fudges Vac,s card tonight:cry:
Big hugs.

Aww Jane it's very understandable how you are feeling *hugs* :(

She was a brave little fighter :)

Oh Jane dont apologise its only days since you lost a member of your family,you need to talk about her, to cry,to remember the good times..It will be 3 months on Saturday that I lost Fluffy,it eventually gets easier [although at times it doesnt seem it].Dont bottle it up,we're all here for you.Hugs
Lesley x

Thank you :)

Its the little things that set me off. I ended up blubbing in Tesco this morning cos I realised I had put a bag of Apple Chips in my shopping basket. Sarah always loved them and she would have one after her injections.
But I dont need them now :cry:

Then I got in the car to come home and what was on the radio but 'Sarah' by Thin Lizzy :cry:

Don't apologise Jane for sharing your thoughts or Sarah's pics with us - she was one of the most stunning bunnies I've ever seen & one of the bravest. She was so lucky to have a mummy that did everything & more, that she possibly could for her. Sending you hugs Jane, I know it's hard but try to remember the good times & what a wonderful life she had with you & Nomad xxx

She looked adorable Jane and my heart goes out to you. I had to call today to cancel Sapphires Pet insurance and she was collected from the vets for cremation this morning so I have been tearful most of the day so am sending you a big ((((Hug)))

Big hugs to you Jane.Its so understandable why you miss her so much.She was such a special little girl and you did so much to help her.Its only natural you are heartbroken as you two must have had such a special bond.

Please don't feel as though you have to apologise for talking about Sarah. She was a gorgeous bunny and you must be missing her tremendously. xx

The fact that she managed another year is testament to the love care and dedication you show to your bunnies. No one Should feel they have to apologise for needing to share feelings about their bunnies they are a huge part of our lives. It is understandable that we grieve as if they were a human relative, this is the place to do it because we all understand! It takes as long as it takes, sometimes forever until we meet again at Rainbow Bridge, so feel free to talk and show piccies, she was a beautiful little lady.

Thank you everyone.
Today I am moving accomodation about so as Nomad will have a new nextdoor neighbour. He is really missing Sarah too and as I type he is grooming a toy Bunny, just as he used to groom Sarah every morning after breakfast

:cry:

Thank you everyone.
Today I am moving accomodation about so as Nomad will have a new nextdoor neighbour. He is really missing Sarah too and as I type he is grooming a toy Bunny, just as he used to groom Sarah every morning after breakfast

:cry:

Oh pants I was just about to head off for work and thats set me off :cry: that's so sad poor little man :cry:

Back