• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carpet ok?

Saz

New Kit
Hello,

I've just got Roger a dog crate to live in as I thought his other house was a little bit small. But I can't decide what to use on the base.
I've got an offcut of an old carpet that I've now cleaned several times but wondered if this will be ok. He doesn't really chew our carpets at the moment (just the walls :roll::lol:)

He is sort of toilet trained, he will use his litter tray but generally goes in the rest of his house, never on our floors though.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

thats a great idea - been thinking about re-doing my bunny run, and on hunt for ideas - never thought about carpet.

Thank you :D

Carpet is actually quite abrasive so you need to keep an eye out for sore hocks if using it :)

Can you use lino on wooden hutches.

Lino is excellent for wooden hutches because it makes them much easier to clean. ;) I used self-adhesive vinyl tiles from a poundshop to line the floor and walls of my hutch. :)

Back