• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel and Sugar Puff

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Angel and Sugar Puff :)

Sugar Puff is the only rat I'll let Angel free range with. The others would try and 'bring her down' :shock:
Angel was putting her head down for Sugar Puff to climb on (Angel loves her head stroking and rubbing). Angel then groomed Sugar :love:

AngelandSugarPuff002.jpg

Angel grooming Sugar Puff lol
AngelandSugarPuff004.jpg

AngelandSugarPuff001.jpg

AngelandSugarPuff006.jpg

Thats one of the sweetest things I have seen in a very long tme x

Me too :)

Sugar Puff is a runty little thing and has been on meds so many times....Angel is a runty little thing who has been on meds so many times as well.

Bless them both, they're absolute darlings :love: xx

aww wow thats beautiful :love::love::love::love:

alvin always looks like hes gonna beat up the chippies so we dont let them out together anymore :(

Aww she looks like she has put weight on:love: How is she?

Well.... the vet told me off for letting her put weight on, but she looks great. her fur is silky soft .....and....wait for it..... there have been NO respy sounds for 3 weeks!!!!.....No wet nose and her eyes are good!!! :)

She is doing so, so well. My mum and dad met her today and fell in love with her lol x

Well.... the vet told me off for letting her put weight on, but she looks great. her fur is silky soft .....and....wait for it..... there have been NO respy sounds for 3 weeks!!!!.....No wet nose and her eyes are good!!! :)

She is doing so, so well. My mum and dad met her today and fell in love with her lol x

Thats brilliant, she looks like she has grown as well. She's got quite a fan club:lol:

Back