• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter Training...again

Hi All,

Truffle and Bean are still going strong. Came home from work to find them both lounged out on the upper level of their cage. Bean is just so chilled. He keeps putting his head down next to Truffle as if to say lick me lick me...Truffle gives him a swift kiss and then is off for her next explore! She is just like a puppy! Bean just sits and watches her then bounds up to her and licks all her ears and face :love:

Have one slight problemo! Bean is litter trained and still goes to use his litter. However, Truffle doesn't appear to be litter trained...this is fine but ideally we would like her to go with Bean. She leaves her poos everywhere in the cage. I have the delightful job of picking them up and dropping them in the litter tray. (oooo she just did a big binky and landed on Bean...Bean is now licking again!) We don't know where she has gone to do a wee either...checked all around the news paper and in the two beds they have but no sign...someone must have weed as the bottle is nearly empty!:roll:

Any tips or advice on rabbit litter training...was a doddle with Bean...he just went in there.

So pleased they are getting on so well. The only thing I can suggest is put two litter trays in because my two are very fussy about where their litter trays are put :lol:

Ok I may try that...any other suggestions? Bean isn't too fussy about his litter tray position and don't want to take up too much space! However, may give it a go if all else fails!

Back