• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Porsche has been admitted :(

Starlight

Warren Veteran
She wasn't going to eat when i fed them all - normally she has her head in the bowl before it is filled and is reluctant for her husbun to have any :roll:
Couldnt tempt her with any greens so we went off to the vets.

The lining of her stomach above the bladder is thickened, i was told she was speyed, but obv can only take the word for it, as Rose thinks it may be uterus problems. She has tiny dark poos and ever so slightly sludgy wee.
So they have admitted her, with Bentley, and are giving her painkillers, zantac syrup etc. They are going to do X rays and possibly an ultrasound if needed.

Vibes would be appreciated :(

oh no..poor bunny......lots and lots of vibes coming her way xxx

i hope you manage ok too.....

sounds a little like bifs dilemma..i was told the mass was cylindrical and probably cervical cancer or cancer of the ligaments they leave behind from spaying. nothing obvious showed up on xrays so they just said once shed stopped eating altogheter to bring her back and be pts..thanks to here i got the guts for a second opinion.
shes a bun with a bad nerves problem....and lost her hubby then bonded withbertie..but she had so many probs...dental not too bad..positive 10% titre for EC...and diagnosed with bunny version of post traumatic stress disorder. plus the mass was inflammation of the soft tissue from squishy poo overload from stress..viscious circle.

she had bio lapis and hay for a week then bio lapis for about three weeks and check ups and it went...her git was inflammed...now i know about zantac etc i know shed recoverd quicker but she came so close each time...

i am keeping my fingers crossed ever so tightly that this prob for poor porsche maybe something like bif had and not anything nasty xxx

Back