• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why oh why!!!!!

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Yesterday Skye kept licking (not her fur or anything just sticking her tounge out) so i thought oh i think its time for a dental! So she was in today and vet looked in his mouth and was just a bit of hay stuck in his gum :shock: so he is all fine......but......
I also had to take blackie into the vet also as he didnt eat or drink or poop last night so he was in today for a dental as he had 'slight' spurs on his molars but the vet said his mouth looked sore but not caused by the spurs as they werent that long :? so If he doesnt eat or perk up he has to go back :roll:
Not only that Gizmo needs his second mite injection and Fudge needs a check-up on her molars (dental bun) and Thumper and Millie have been drinking alot more :? :? :?

It all happens at once :roll:

Now does anyone know what sort of problem Blackie could have as it may not be his molars?
Just going to pick him up from vet, so hopefully he will be fine :roll:

Back