• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

info pack to give to potential rabbit owners

Hi
Does anyone have some sort of info pack about this forum to give to people thinking of getting rabbits?

The pet shop where I got my 3 are no longer taking rabbits from the breeder. In fact the breeder is stopping the breeding altogether:):):)

I have asked the pet shop if I could give them some info sheets to give people when they enquire about buying rabbits and they have said it's o.k.

They are also aware that the rescues are full to the brim, so are recommending rescues to their customers.

It's all positive stuff, so I would like to help them make sure, people are making the right choice when considering rabbits!

I would make one up Myself, but am useless at that sort of thing, and don't want to miss an opportunity to Promote RU, especially as Easter is fast approaching!

Thanks everyone.

The RWA do load of leaflets in PDF format on rabbit care which you can download and print, I think RR has it's own poster whch your petshop could display.

Back