• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i'm such a moron!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
i thought i'd take a study break and go and clean out the rabbits, and give them some free-ranging time, so i went outside only to find that i had left the shed door open this morning and they were already free-ranging! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: I'm am such a twit!

They seemed perfectly fine, binkying around the lawn, but their feet are covered in mud (sure that'll do their sore hocks loads of good!). I couldnt catch them or get them to go back to the shed, so they are now flopped out on the lounge rug chilling after i dried their feet :lol:

glad i had a study day and didnt go into college! I read that thread a while back about double-checking the bolts - maybe i should start doing that! :oops:

oh definately!! i'd love to let them free range more, but the garden isnt bunny proof yet (need some mesh to stop them getting under the deck and through the gaps into next doors gardens) and we have a few cats around and i'm not sure how they'd handle that!

Also, its really wet, not so good for the rexy feet! but they are playing football in the lounge now - cant get them into the shed but they'll dive inside at any opportunity! :lol:

aw. Bet they think they're dead clever. Faline is like that with inside, she lives on the veranda and as soon as the door opens she's in like a shot. :lol:

Back