• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make Mine Chocolate Survey 2009 - All Rescuers Pls Read

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Hi everyone.

You may remember that I posted a while back asking for folks who would be prepared to help the Make Mine Chocolate campaign with a survey for rabbits that are given up and the reasons why.

The survey is now ready to go out to rescues (using lists from the RWA and RU data bases). Some rescues that appear on these outdated lists don't have e-mails or web pages so I will be forwarding details to those folks by post, however if you are a rescue, or a rescuer, and would be prepared to fill out a survey form, it would help if I could e-mail the details to you. If you are a rescue but aren't registered on the RWA site or here on RU, then please get in touch.

I am fully aware that a lot of people who take in rabbits from may not be rescues so I'd like you to get involved too. If you have ended up with bunnies from them being dumped on your doorstep for example taken as a stray from a vets or given up by a neighbour, in fact any of you who have taken on a 'second hand' rabbit that you didn't adopt from a rescue centre/rescuer (as this would duplicate figures), then I'd like to hear from you.

Please don't PM me, but use my e-mail address at MMC

helen@makeminechocolate.co.uk

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks in advance for helping with this massive but incredibly important task.

Helen

Back