• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for my 2 boys please.

minirex

Mama Doe
:wave: After putting it off for so long my 2 boys are at the vets today having their plums done. I feel really anxious about it, I'm really worried something might go wrong. So please, please can Bully and Larmee have lot's of vibes.
Is there any thing I need to do for when they come home? They are out door buns and share the same hutch. Anything I need to watch out for?
I've got plenty of hay and food. I was going to go and buy them some nice herbs. I feel so silly but they really are like my babies and I know I wont stop being anxious untill they are home!

I guess I am not liked for some reason as only one person has bothered to reply to my thread :?

Thank you to the person who did send vibes :). I still haven't heard from the vets so am quite worried now. They went in at 9.15 this morning.

I guess I am not liked for some reason as only one person has bothered to reply to my thread :?

Thank you to the person who did send vibes :). I still haven't heard from the vets so am quite worried now. They went in at 9.15 this morning.

Did they say they would call?

My vet only phones if theres a problem....give them a call to set your mind at rest.

Sending vibes for your 2 boys xxx.
I was ill when Cookie was done - I actually sat and cried when I phoned the vet to check on him and the line was engaged:oops:

I'm sure your little boys are fine,but I was the same when mine were done.Every time the phone rang my mind went into overdrive.Sending lots of healing vibes for them:D

Thank you to those who sent vibes, I've just phoned the vets and both my boys are fine and ready to come home :D I've been so anxious all day, now I can relax. How long does it usually take to recover from neutering?

my buster was done 2 weeks ago tomorrow.
He was dead dopey and quiet for the rest of the day but perked up the next morning.
I just left him - he wanted to sit quiet in the spare room. but i just kept an eye and made sure he pooed and i tried to get him to eat a little bit i bribed him eventually with some weetabix and some water

lots of vibes for your boys xx
x

Not deliberately ignoring you - just thread-hopping and must have missed it.

Glad to hear your boys are doing okay:D - it's nerve wracking whenever they're in for treatment isn't it:shock:
Anyway, hope they feel back to normal soon:)

I wasn't on the forum very much yesterday, and totally missed this thread. :( I hope that your boys are safely home with you now, and sending loads of vibes for a speedy recovery for them both! :D

(((((((((((((((((((((((((( VIBES )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Back