• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do you think of this?

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i was thinking of getting this for my girlies at the end of the month but do you think it's safe for them?

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=314&pf_id=8689

10_PetPlanets_Tower.jpg

Oh that looks great! I'd be worried I'd buy it and then Daisy would just wee in it :roll: Is it weighted so they wouldnt pull it over trying to jump into the second floor?

i assume so, my bunnies are quite good and don't wee on things in the house, only the front door matt :D so lovely pee smell when you walk through the door. well i assume they've made it suitable for cats to jump onto the top although i'd put it up against a wall just incase.

i assume so, my bunnies are quite good and don't wee on things in the house, only the front door matt :D so lovely pee smell when you walk through the door. well i assume they've made it suitable for cats to jump onto the top although i'd put it up against a wall just incase.

Mine aren't very good jumpers they jump, scramble and fall off :shock: Dudley wont even attempt the stairs! and neither of them jump onto the sofa! I put it down to the bad experience when they were younger of trying to jump into the washing machine when the door was shut!! and clonking into the glass pool lil things!!

Mine aren't very good jumpers they jump, scramble and fall off Dudley wont even attempt the stairs! and neither of them jump onto the sofa! I put it down to the bad experience when they were younger of trying to jump into the washing machine when the door was shut!! and clonking into the glass pool lil things!!
aw bless, well ted is okay once shown how to do it and petal is a mad jumper. :lol:

Back