• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This weekend i have mostly been......

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
doing this.......

Before

0211088-1.jpg

021108-1.jpg

My muscles have never hurt so much!

After

2202092.jpg

2202091.jpg

220209.jpg

Fantastic job, well done!!, I'll bet you needed the radox after that lot, beautiful place too!

thanks all! This particular part of the garden is on the north side of the house so is shaded all day long by the house. I am trying to find as many shade loving plants as possible to put into the large rockery/flower bed. It is huge! 30ft long and at it's widest 6ft :shock:

doing this.......

Before

0211088-1.jpg

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but there appears to be a very dangerous looking fluffy snake on the left hand side of this picture - you might want to be careful Phill :lol: :lol:

Great job, by the way :thumb:

wow! what an effort! It is so beautiful where you live! I am living in london at the mo and all I can see out of my window is more houses :(

Thanks guys, i'm very proud of myself! and loving the fact that we arn't hemed in by trees (we were at our old house)

Kerina, i never even saw that i shall keep my eyes peeled in future, don't want to be bitten by it :lol: :lol:

Kerina, i never even saw that i shall keep my eyes peeled in future, don't want to be bitten by it :lol: :lol:

Please do be careful of those fluffy snakes - we too have a black one, but also a ginger one - they may look very cute and fluffy, but not to be trusted :lol: :lol:

*I think I need a holiday*

Please do be careful of those fluffy snakes - we too have a black one, but also a ginger one - they may look very cute and fluffy, but not to be trusted :lol: :lol:

*I think I need a holiday*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ours also has some pretty nasty and large teeth :lol: :lol:

Back