• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bun is here

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well little vets bun is finaly here....he came home with me unexpectedly today:shock::lol:
he was downstairs in his vet issue wire cage...and he was rolling within minutes..and hes fallen in love with zuz and feelings mutal:lol:
salem has gone nuts..hes soooo happy hes found another bunny:lol:

bertie was too rough after his vet trip to care and went back to bed..bif however was all round the cage..tail over her back girlie bits exposed to the world just like she used to with willow. she couldnt get at him thru the bars tho..:lol: he was chinning like mad and rushing oaurnd to sniff her..she even slept on the floor not far away......

we had to wait for the sky engineer so we thought bun could spend time getting used to smells and cats...he loves em:shock:

hes been in his cage upstairs since about 6pm....and he promptly weed everywhere:shock: hes not been neutered yet..ellen gave him his vhd jab as she walked out the door before i took him.

she asked lyn if he smelled real bad..nooo says lyn..yeah right:lol: he was charging around in her conservatory so she didnt have to live iwth it under her nose..fully plummed buns pee in close quarters:shock:

hes had last of necrotic tissue removed and no longer needs antibx but hes got to have his wound bathed daily with hibiscrub for sometime yet as its not fully healed..wont for a while blesshim.

he looks like hes doubled his size but ellen says hes the same weight as he was when he was dumped at the vets:shock:

i will get pics close up now hes here once i feel better and not so deliroius:oops:

Back