• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I must be mad!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Ive decided to start bonding my 4 NOW!!

So far its Moonpoo who is being the bad one (surprise surprise!!) :roll:

good luck...I'm still having teething problems with mine....poor kung fu panda has been well & truely put in his place & is number 3 bunny insted of what he wanted (number 1)....honey is quite often seen trying to look all innocent but the mouthful of grey fur gives her away :roll::roll:

good luck...I'm still having teething problems with mine....poor kung fu panda has been well & truely put in his place & is number 3 bunny insted of what he wanted (number 1)....honey is quite often seen trying to look all innocent but the mouthful of grey fur gives her away :roll::roll:

I thought as i have nothing booked for bonding for a week, i'd take advantage.
I knew Moonshine would be the problem as she is so aggressive at times, and Storm is soooo submissive and timid, well, you don't know if you don't try!!
Kung Fu Panda is adorable :love: Hope your bonding goes well :)

Kung Fu Panda is adorable :love: Hope your bonding goes well :)

ahh don't be fooled....he's like a stelth bomber, sleak & handsome on the outside, a mean lean fighting machine on the inside.....bondings been going on for a month now & we are now getting to nearly having a solid crew of bunnies....occasionally they forget they are sworn enemies & will actually have a snuggle & a cuddle & then world war 3 breaks out.....I'm sure yours will be much better....sounds like it as chloe & myself didn't get any sleep for 3 days with my lot.

Back