• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello RU, Nomad Here !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I just wanted to give my two-foot fwiends an update on my sore willy.
But first I'd like to say fank you for finking of me when I lost my best fwiend Sawah Wabbit :cry: I have been vewy sad :cry: But I am going to be a bwave Bunny as that is what Sawah always was :)

Now about my willy. Well you wont believe this. Although it is getting better Jane says there is still pus coming out of it :? So guess what, I am having Manuka Honey put under the fowskin of my sore willy :shock:
What next, marmalade up my bottom !! :roll:
Anyways, as pwomised her is another pic of my now getting better willy

001-8.jpg

and here I am, right way up :)

011-4.jpg

Bye fow nows

Luv Nomad xx

Hi Nomad!!!!! :wave:

You are SUCH a gorgeous, brave boy! I am SO happy to hear that you are feeling better.....we have been very worried about you! :cry: I was SO sorry and sad to hear that you lost your best friend Sarah. She would be VERY proud of you and how brave you are being! :D :love:
Keep getting better, sweet little man......we love you very much!!!!! :love: :love:

Love & Bunny Hugs,
Jill & All The Bunnies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: Nomad, you are a very handsome bun and your winky has to get better soon so Mummy can stop taking pictures of it and showing it to loads of people (aren't Mummy's embarassing :roll:) :lol: I'm glad that you're going to be brave and I'm sure your lovely friend Sarah will be watching over you xxx.

Oh no... Poor boy. I hope your luck changes soon, it can start with mummy stop taking piccies of your dinky :oops::lol: Oh and I do hope you dont have to encounter marmalade anytime soon :shock::lol:

awwww Nomad ...im pleased you are getting better ... and yes you are a brave ikkle boy ... :love:

now mummy ....no more embarresing piccies ...:oops: :no:

What a poor wee soul you are.....you are brave for sharing your tale and helping other bunnies, many buns would be embarassed to talk about such an intimate thing :)

I just wanted to give my two-foot fwiends an update on my sore willy.
But first I'd like to say fank you for finking of me when I lost my best fwiend Sawah Wabbit :cry: I have been vewy sad :cry: But I am going to be a bwave Bunny as that is what Sawah always was :)

Now about my willy. Well you wont believe this. Although it is getting better Jane says there is still pus coming out of it :? So guess what, I am having Manuka Honey put under the fowskin of my sore willy :shock:
What next, marmalade up my bottom !! :roll:
Anyways, as pwomised her is another pic of my now getting better willy

001-8.jpg

and here I am, right way up :)

011-4.jpg

Bye fow nows

Luv Nomad xx

Hope your winky soon feels better!!! Poor you with pics of your winky on the net!:lol::lol:

Awww Nomad you brave, brave little man! So glad your willy is on the mend ;) It's good stuff that honey you know :D

Sending you lots of cuddles & nose rubs for being a brave boy xxxx

Bunny Bobbit! :lol: Bless him, is it working???

It works OK for wee-wees now :)
I seem to remember it had other uses when I was a young Stud Buck but I cant fow the life of me wemember what those uses were............:?

Off for some yummy hay now

Nomad xx :wave:

Hello Nomad :wave: glad you're bits are feeling better:oops: - hope they continue to improve!
Hope you're giving your Mummy extra cuddles for looking after you so well, and because you're both missing Sarah.

Take care Nomad! :love:

Back