• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at my family!!!!!

Mumtobuns

Warren Scout
Well, yesterday was the first time in ages I've had a decent - daylight - opportunity to take pictures of my tribe - so I did!!!!! Beware - this is a bit pic heavy!!!!

And I finally finished the bunny village too!!!!!

Merlin says ....... I'm very comfy!!!!
090222Rabits003.jpg

What's that thing you're pointing at me??????
090222Rabits004.jpg

Simba says ........ go away!!!!!
090222Rabits006.jpg

Oh well.......if you insist, I'd better clean myself up!!!
090222Rabits016.jpg

Twinkle says ....... I don't think I like that thing pointing at me!!!!!
090222Rabits018.jpg

See....now I'm gorgeous!!!
090222Rabits019.jpg

Dillon says ....... I'm gorgeous too!!!!
090222Rabits031.jpg

And Bam Bam says....... Don't forget me!!!!
090222Rabits051.jpg

Berry's not that bothered.......
090222Rabits056.jpg

And Merlin's definitely not..........
090222Rabits080.jpg

Juniper says .... I don't care if you're behind me Mum, I'm digging!!!!
090222Rabits115.jpg

Do you think she could be a disapproving bunny?????
090222Rabits091.jpg

And my gorgeous Starsky, you'd never know he was ill would you?????
090222Rabits126.jpg

Sorry for all the pics but as I finally had good pictures, I wanted to show them off!!!! :oops: :oops: :D

P.S Auntie Ange and Auntie Kay - don't we look well!!!! :love: :D

Last edited:
oh Beth!!!! I wish my OH was as easy to persuade (what was it malibu and coke?!?!)

I love Simba!!!

need pics of bunny village, on your next daylight day

Bacardi!!!!

And that was nothing to do with the threesome (Dillon, Simba and Twinkle) - they're all Kay and Ange's fault!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will try and find pics of the village to post. I have some daylight ones somewhere. :?

AHA me spotted them!!!!!

They look GREAT espec the boys!!!! :love:

Ohhhhhh Merlin, how i love him!

Starsky looks great too!

Well done!! :love:

AHA me spotted them!!!!!

They look GREAT espec the boys!!!! :love:

Ohhhhhh Merlin, how i love him!

Starsky looks great too!

Well done!! :love:

Thanks hon. Doesn't he look fab?!?!?! The abcess on his jaw is all but gone and they're talking about lancing the other one. I'm so proud of him. :love: :love: Will need to talk to them about any potential others though.

Welcome back on line - I missed you. Don't you think Simba and Merly are two of a kind??!?!?!?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: They're so adorable. I brush them both (Simba and Merlin) daily and am at a loss as to how they manage to get so tangled in 24 hours?!?!? :? :D

Thanks hon. Doesn't he look fab?!?!?! The abcess on his jaw is all but gone and they're talking about lancing the other one. I'm so proud of him. :love: :love: Will need to talk to them about any potential others though.

Welcome back on line - I missed you. Don't you think Simba and Merly are two of a kind??!?!?!?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: They're so adorable. I brush them both (Simba and Merlin) daily and am at a loss as to how they manage to get so tangled in 24 hours?!?!? :? :D

It gives you something to do;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back