• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor bunnies going on holiday

Bugs&Ebony

New Kit
Hi
Ive got 2 indoor house bunnys, 1 has never been outside and the other has been outside at sometime in his life. I have to take them to my dads in a couple of weeks for a little holiday the only problem is my dad wont have them indoors but said i can keep them in the garage, Not sure if im being a worry wart as my bunnies are my babies :) but will they be ok kept outside in the garage for a couple of days? :? they both have indoor cages so would i need to cover them or anything?

if they are used to heated rooms then yes covers will be needed overnight and also extrra bedding layers of hay is good. a snuggle safe would be a good investment. its not to bad these days so they should be alright. if they are used to unheated rooms tehn should have no worrys x

Back