• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Choosing a bunny?

Hello
I need help I m not ready to take on another bunny atm, but when i am - i need to choose the right one.

When we decided we were going to get a sister for one of my bunny, it was easy, he was so laid back and would've accepted any bun!

But I have a feeling that -May wont be so easy, Were going to start with a boy bunny, and i ve seen some on roe, but i don't want to get them, then she not like them. I did think about taking her to a rescue and letting her choose, Maybe I'll just do that ?

Thanks

est to let her choose if you havent bonded before ensure that you do it somewhere neutral and that both bunnys are neutered already generally boy/girl combis work best but sometimes same sex pairs get on great while bonding you will need a small area adn fur pulling chasing humping and nipping is all part of bonding adn can be nerve racking if you take along to local rescue they will bond for you? x

Find a rabbit rescue in your area who is willing to help you bond. Not all of them will but keep phoning until you find one who will help :)

Find a rabbit rescue in your area who is willing to help you bond. Not all of them will but keep phoning until you find one who will help :)

I second this. :D

Im sure you will find the perfect partner with the right rescue!

Back