• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bean is home!!!!

Yippeeeeeee Yippeeeeee. I missed him so much. He is being a little scardy cat at the minute and not coming out of his hidey hole. He has got a few little injuries from the unsuccessful bonding with Rosie :( but he has been extremely well looked after and is still looking as cute as ever!!!!

Also, we now have his wife Bun...YIPPEEEEEE. She was known as Ariel but she is now going to be called Truffle. She is ultra cute!!!! Looks lovely. She seems very nervous at the moment and keeps hiding behind Bean. He is being all manly and protecting her I think. So cute. They have both had a good time for the last half hour exploring their cage. Both have been sharing their new food bowl and sitting in their comouflage tent. Bean looks at though he is guarding the door and truffle sat behind him. He is being all protective. Cute!

He has now just started grooming her and she is sat with her eyes closed. :love::love:

I am thinking it must be love.

Hope Bean gets better soon...sure he will.

Just a MASSIVE thanks to ARC and especially Janice, Caroline and Helen. We are very happy and have a great ending to our holiday!

Will get some photos as soon as I can.

Welcome back :wave: :wave:

Glad its all worked out for the best with Bean and little Truffle. Hope you had a brill time and weren't too distracted by the events back home. Hope you can post some pics when they are all settled in (and the camera etc is unpacked!!) :D

Just going to have some dinner and will then take some pics. Bean, after having a little nervous patch, is back to himself and keeps coming to the cage door as if to say ''Daddy, you know you want to let me out now''....and I am thinking yes I will let you out but not until your properly settled with Truffle! He is so funny. She is sat in the little tent and he is sat at the door. He completely looks like he is guarding her. :lol:

Welcome back :wave: :wave:

Glad its all worked out for the best with Bean and little Truffle. Hope you had a brill time and weren't too distracted by the events back home. Hope you can post some pics when they are all settled in (and the camera etc is unpacked!!) :D

Also, didn't realise you had a truffle too Caroline. Its kind of cool because truffle will, in a round about way, always have a little bit of Rosie in her...if that makes sense!

Back