• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anyone else love...

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
....seeing their buns explore a new environment? i just moved house and finally finished unpacking boxes so i could release the rabbits from their crate....they are having a grand time sniffing and chinning and dashing about :)

I know a house move is a potentially stressful time for them but they seem to be having fun, bless them :)

I do! Ive got my friends bun in the kitchen and he has been exploring for the last half hour and following me about. :love:

I love it :D Especially when they follow each other around so they don't miss out on anything exciting the other one might find :lol:

apache is on a mission to climb to the top of every item in the room....he's done abasket, a box and a laundry bin so far....it's like he thinks its a new mountain range to conquer :love::lol:

yup alvin even ventured on the bed when we last took him to scotland :love::love:

bit scared of taking pearl on the long journey but with such great vets close by i know shell be fine when we go :D:D

We get that with some of the indoor boarders. Was cleaning a pair of them out the other week and they were running around the office and suddenly one of them had disappeared, thinking she must have gone under the desk got down to have a look and no joy, then noticed the door was open to the landing, went outside and our bedroom door was open - One black bun quickly found, humping my teddy on our bed:oops:

Simba has me in stitches when he ever goes somewhere new.. he walks like a cat rather than hops.. and goes really slowly sniffing everything as he goes. The other two just hop along chinning everything but Simba is my little wuss!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back