• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what does it mean when a bunni stamps it foot??

loz3232

Warren Scout
When my bunny Ralph stamps his foot i dont know what it means please can u tell me someone...??? x

Thankyou....!!!!

LOL spider! Funni answer...!!! But thanks anyway and i would probaly say the same.. LOL! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yoshi stomps sometimes because [i think this is the case anyway] he has worked out that when he stomps i go and cuddle him to reassure him [in case it is a fright] and snuggle him for a while. So now i think he stomps for attention when he is bored :lol:

Lola stomps if she wants a tickle or if me and my hubby are arguing (then there is lots of thumping)!

Being a stroppy madam!!

Scamp thumps when he's been picked up and he doesn't like it. Its a sign to show he's not happy or he thumps if he's a scared bun

Lola has just stamped at me because I opened the dog crate with their supper bowls in my hands, and began tidying the cage up.

She hated waiting for her supper!!!!

Back