• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny on Vacation

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Going to the lakes on thurdsay night till sunday - my pup n bun are coming with me. They ahve more luggae in food, hay and shavings than all my stuff put together :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: Sounds about right, you should see some of the things people bring here when they are boarding their buns, they want to drop them off on their way but often have to go back for their luggage as couldn't fit it in the car with the buns things. I love the Lakes - have a great time:D

*i9nsert green smiley* Am very jealous! the lakes are my most favourite place!

We took the bunnies to yorkshire with us last year and they loved it :D they came in and had attention every night, even minstrel flopped out which is a good sign. And yes the car was full to the brim with bunny stuff, by time their hutch took up the whole backseat and there was a weeks worth of straw, pellets, toys and grooming kit :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

when we got the new car.. i didnt care what ste got as long as it had a big enough boot for the buns & dogs luggage :oops:

:wave: Hope you have a fab time. Whereabouts are you staying? I'm just outside Kendal so feel free to PM me if you have any bunny problems if you're in the south lakes and need to find anything locally.

Back