• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain dog crate

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Look at what i brought:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=280314083509

I paid £15 as a buy it now offer to end the auction early and collected on Sat. My OH has cut off the cracked piece and filed it all down so there are no sharp edges. Put it up and given it a clean and it is huge! I can get in there quite comfortably!

Not really sure what I need it for as Strawbs is in an NIC set up but for that price I couldnt let it go! Will be good if the bunnies go to my parents if I go on holiday and useful for bonding when we get a new girlie.

Im sure I will find a use for it! lol

That's a great price - cheapest I've seen in the shops is around £80.

I have one the same size in case any of my buns are poorly and need to come indoors - great in an emergency!

Yeh I was thinking its just useful to have as a spare really. Our plan is to find a girlie for Strawbs and have them in their NIC set up in our spare room upstairs, then in the evenings when were in we could have the crate in the lounge so that they can have their own base down here too. At the minute if we let Strawbs free range then we have to follow him when he wants to go back in as its upstairs and the whole house isnt bunny proof but if he had a small base downstairs too then he could have a litter tray and bed in their to save going back upstairs!

Mine was meant to be a girlie! lol We found out she was a he when he went to be neutered but the name had already stuck! He is Strawbs mainly- although its no more masculine!

Back