• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ralph my new rabbit....!!!!

loz3232

Warren Scout
:rabbit2 I have a new rabbit called ralph he is an albino lop. I want him to be a house rabbit but hes not using his litter tray and seems to poo and wee anywhere and everywhere. I was told he was 12 weeks old but my mum thinks hes older and hes going to be neutured tomorrow. I have a few questions to ask: Will he change his personality after being neutured? How do i get him to use his litter tray? I have a few toys and treats for him, but what are the most popular treats and toys rabbits seem to like?

keep putting his poos in the litter tray. that should help a little. i use woodshavings in mine. she rarely poos in there though, but always wees in there.

:rabbit2 I have a new rabbit called ralph he is an albino lop. I want him to be a house rabbit but hes not using his litter tray and seems to poo and wee anywhere and everywhere. I was told he was 12 weeks old but my mum thinks hes older and hes going to be neutured tomorrow. I have a few questions to ask: Will he change his personality after being neutured? How do i get him to use his litter tray? I have a few toys and treats for him, but what are the most popular treats and toys rabbits seem to like?

Home made treats seem to be the best and are cheaper. My buns like the following.

Yellow Pages.
Shoe Boxes.
Cardboard boxes with holes cut out for jumping in and out of and sticking heads through!
Egg boxes closed stuffed with tasty greens and pellets.
Toilet roll tubes.
Any kind of baby rattle (charity shops) but check for safety first.
Buns love tunnels!

When your bunnie poos - pick them up and put them in his litter tray, try and get a right good collection of poo in there. Add some hay to the top of it too.

Thankyou....!!!!

Thankyou for your usefull tips and info it really helps i've put straw in his litter tray and put all his poos in the litter tray. Thanks Lola for your tips on popular toys and treats.
Thanks again....!!!:D

When we had our bun neutured the only thing we noticed was that he stopped following us around as much and grunting. He used to poo on the sofa, this stopped too when he was neutered. He is still his loving little self though! x

Back