• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hooray

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I just moved to a new village and there's a lady here who fosters small animals and she says I can come and help with them sometimes YEY:D:D

That's fab. She is a lovely lady and she has some really beautiful bunnies. I love Whiskey he was one of Honey's potential husbands. Have fun and lots of cuddles with the gorgeous bunnies. :)

Yes if it's Mary :D:D

Am I really coming over as a stalker, :shock::oops: I'm really sorry if that's the case.

....slinks away from the thread

it's ok I was just playing :D

it's so nice not living on a pig farm any more :)

That's ok then.

YOU lived on a pig farm :love::love::love::love::love: now that would have been my idea of heaven. I always wanted a job with pigs when I left college.

So have you moved to Woodford Halse then?

Mary's a lovely lady and I've known her for a while.:D

That's ok then.

YOU lived on a pig farm :love::love::love::love::love: now that would have been my idea of heaven. I always wanted a job with pigs when I left college.

So have you moved to Woodford Halse then?

Mary's a lovely lady and I've known her for a while.:D

It smelt funny and the screaming of the pigs in the morning sounded like humans in pain, it was terrifying. and I have no transport and it was a pain cycling 5 miles to the shop :lol:

I have moved to woodford halse now, it's soooooo nice having pavements again :love:

Back